Wednesday, February 11, 2009

unfortunately me

Wasn't all prep to fly back here in KL, told my parent we should come back during the school break but she insisted because my nanna wanted to be in KL badly, so Im all joy and pack my suitcase and other essentials... and everything seems fine untilllll ......

Scene 1
-------------------------------
I arrived with my dad 1st and my mum and others were in other car, and everything look fine I enter my house graciously saying salam, and telling them (my households) that I miss them badly, and dash to my room, jeng jeng jenggggg I open my door which I strongly remembered that I locked each of my bedroom doors, but how come I can push it open when it should be locked? Amazingly, my upgraded desktop with the accessories (keyboard,mouse pad and such) wasn't there anymore, danggg! me got robbed! Our house wasn't being scattered or trash (as in movie, burglarized house was pictured) it's all kept in place.
Ok I inform my dad, and told my mum to be calm as I told her house is robbed~ I'm calm ...
I called Anna my beloved *so far* neighbour and she came and be with us la la la la la la

Scene 1.1
-------------------------
Hours after exploring what are those taken

  1. complete set of my desktop + Internet modem
  2. 2 pails
  3. 2 new bought pillows
  4. nanna's tote bag inclusive bed spread, duvet, and nanna's fav face cloth
  5. some of my bundle bought tee

Yeah they didn't manage to take my Astro decoder, my dvd player, I don't know why~ attacked my room! yay!... (come on la my unit is on the 8th floor) and they escaped from my dry yard, they dared themselves to death for my DESKTOP *upgraded of course!!* gahhhh~ We asked our beloved neighbour to accompany my nanna and maid (both are helplessly scared) while we were off to the nearby LAPD (police station ok)

It took 'them' minutes to type a simple, a paragraph of statement which I guessed is a template-ready thingy!! LOL, what happen to them?? can't they jot down it fast, can they answered the phone later? and assist my entourage 1st (we are mildly traumatized and tired and hungry) ~ As we are asked to meet the other cop on the 1st floor, it such an unfriendly situation - environment - staff, I was asked to do a complete (a bad repetitive activity) report in a 6' by 12' room accompany with 2 officers and other whatever crime victim and there is a big tv which is switched on to the reality show and its fucking blaring loud, IT SUPPOSED to be a police station not a GHOST HOUSE come CHEAP MOTEL come POLICE STATION , honestly darling It scares me more than what happen back than in my UNIT~~ ;((

Scene 1.2

---------------

Hrs of waiting and it's almost 1 a.m (Im settle in my bra and panties) to tired to think and off to sleep in my robbed room, careless, I've touched and disturbed the rodent area, since I photographed the disturbia scene earlier on. I'm close to doze off when the bell rung, and there I'm sexily *I guessed* covered in my tiniest blanket to address the photographer from the police dept.

me: woah lambat nya datang

him: banyak kerja

me: tunggu la nak pakai baju

him: (padan muka menunggu)

He came in less than 10 min and off settling other cases, no finger prints taken, no detailing and so on, my case was taken shallow, just because no one died the CSI wasn't well performed *GAH*~ He snapped my front wall, and I asked what is it for, and he answered It's important to him (I DONT KNOW ppl ACTUALLY ADMIRED MY BABY BLUE PAINTED WALL) *dun be shy dear inspector u r not the first)

Scene 2 (next day) -BEST PART-

------------------

it's a public holiday my parent off to do *i dont know* and I'm asked to look after my maid and nanna *WHY??* so soon after I'm dead lost without my PC and other gadget, I choose to sun bathed and swim in the mid mildly heat afternoon, went on swimming for 3 hrs. There are multiracial swimmers in the pool ok ok ok ~

Then this INDIAN guy and his Philippines friend came and approach me and we start talking,laughing la la la (thanks to my Quicksilver's rashey and my tank kini) and after 2 hrs waiting to pee I choose to climb out and off to the loo, and on my first step at the stairs I slipped off and fell bum-on-the-stairs-1st-dying-moment, and got up painfully and continue my journey to the loo (LUCKILY NO ONE NOTICE, I'M VOLUPTUOUSLY FAST!)

and I painfully CONTINUE flirting IN THE POOL and acted like NOTHING HAPPEN!!!wooahoo

He took my number and I painfully happily off the pool, and soon after an hour sleep in I finally can't properly sit and bend, in a panicking situation I confessed to my parent, and I was asked to meet my manly orthopedist the next day for a detailed check up (I'm fucking scared that I'll be paralyzed) - YES YES YES that guy texted me !! yay!

Scene 3??

-----

Took an emergency leave and head to the hospital, well dressed was wearing a grammy awards-looking-skirt. I walk like someone who came from the maternity department!! (seriously IT'S FUCKING PAINFULLY) and everything went well (Alhamdulillah) the X-ray show nothing serious than just a sore muscle (HELLO I'M STILL UNABLE TO SIT AND STAND PROPERLY)....

Scene 3.1

------------

While waiting for my dad at the hosp. This cute looking man came and wanted to know me, so we got to know each other and I gave him my number *hey hey hey Valentine is coming up* gahhh~ and he called me and confessed to me that I looked sexy and voluptuous and la la la and he really want to 'be' with me!!! Oyyyyyyy~ So there u go I kept him on HOLD...

p/s - Im sick and I careless on the typo (I'm partially disable)

p/ss- sorry I'm 'away' for quite sometimes, I'm adjusting to my current situation

p/ss- I'm in dilemma should I DATE SOMEONE who STAY in the same CONDO under one roof as I'?

p/sss- meeting guy is cool but when 1/2 of it are into 'illegal' itimacy activity = suxx ok!

p/ssss- I missed my mengaji class for the 2nd time and I dislike the idea,

p/ssss: seating in the car and on a normal chair is harder than making a complete rows of bungalow mockup model (complete with cars and tress and other whatever)

p/ssssss- I'm in pain in various way

p/sssss- yes I make out with someone this aftertoon ehhehehehe wohooo

No comments: