Saturday, March 28, 2009

weak

( I makes him weak and he makes me even weaker.. huhuu ) Yesterday I went to KLCC's Cold Storage to purchase my greenies, Arugula, Sweet Basil and other designer's salad, instead of hopping 2 trains to Mid Valley, it was a plain-normal day, to spice things up I called up this guy who I happen to know for the past 3 days and set a date together its an after thought thingy ~

(things that makes me thinking, "am I a dude??" macho/cool dude??)

  • i arrives earlier than him
  • i eat sour cream + onion bagel, without bothering the after smell
  • i left the 'meet-me-spot' because he was late
  • ask him to come and find me after 8 unanswered calls *he's cuckoo*
Well thats a starting point I guess...

  1. he came wearing an oversize Polo, (that shirt must be a machine washed cause the length almost hits his knee *my goodnesssssssss*
  2. i suggested we go for movie cause I can't ran away after a 5 min hi and hello
  3. he was teeth clattering in the cinema cause its too cold, he kept saying he's cold, I hardly bothered him cause I sinfully attaching myself with a bucket of popcorn *to warmth me up darlinggg*
  4. after the 3rd time he kept repeating the same thing I finally answered "HEY, DO YOU WANT ME TO HOLD YOUR HAND?" (Wooohoo my mankind is being challenged ahhahah can u sense my testrogen adrenaline that streams in me?)
  5. he agreed and I held his bony hand
  6. bought my greenies which I proudly tell u out there "I'm plasticless and I'm purchasing the GO GREEN bag from the supermarket, its a kiss ass thingy for me" wohoooo
  7. I said goodbye and keep him to 'rest'
  8. MY GOD!!!

No comments: