Wednesday, September 9, 2009

hiasan lambang cinta yang terlarang

You told me to meet you at the old KTM station, I'm all plugged with Rick Astley on my playlist. I saw you in your snickers and laid back casuals daily do, what is it? its still working hrs, aren't you supposed to be busy as usual?

Last few days:

me: feeling for for chapathi la today, want chapati want chapati
him: sorry dear I can't I'm berbuka puasa out
me: owh ok suddenly, outside?
him:
It's better off if you don't ask why.
him: I wish there's some delivery service, so I can ask them to deliver to you

Our yesterday's cut off, I cant help myself when Im with you, I start to pull you off, we are standing overlooking the Corinthian big brick wall, the scenic the silence, the moment vow my hunger towards you. I wished to rip more than your clothes more than your skin, bare you off, no love no happy ending, only streaming endless lust and passionate kisses,

I'm all bruised when you tongued me, we left each other with no words no nothing but bruised that tattooed each other in varies way . I've promised I will never look back and say goodbye because I'm hungry for more

1 comment:

qifei2012 said...

Choose your exercises to match your bodys requirements
Insanity workout. Speak with a training personal trainer, look at your very own goals, your personal positives and negatives with each of your exercise professional and judge in the correct way
90 day workout. There are numerous fitness centres near Carson Section generates health and wellness establishments together with instruments to its perfect prospects Wholesale p90x
Wholesale p90x workout. p90x