Monday, September 7, 2009

small dots

me: tqs for the flower/fruits/teddy bear/biscuits and milkkkkkkkkkkk
him: I sayang U, I just want you to be happy
me: yeah yeah yeah
me: U malu tak?

  • i gemuk
  • pakai baju color coding salah
  • mata selalu merah
  • comot
  • would u want to hold my hand
  • i pakai tudung, senget2, annoyingly
me: would u want to kiss/do smooches with me?
him: why not?
me: kiss me in the public? hold my hand?
him: didn't have any reason why I shouldn't
-------------------------------------------------------------

me: I dont want to go on /pursue in our friendship anymore, tq bye!
him: is it? oh ok! Take care, have a nice day!
me: you u stop saying u sayang I?
him: oh cause I thought u'r leaving
me: will i be forgotten?
him: no
me: did I hurt u?
him: honestly, yes
me: I know
me: when I'm in the "mood" can I call? and do meet up and kiss u?
him: yeah sure
me: hey I like you!
him: I like you
me: can I meet you within this week
him: sure!
****************************
  1. he is the man who gives flowers/food/teddy bear/handwritten notes
  2. listen to jazz
  3. wear snickers on weekdays
  4. everything that came out from his mouth makes me laugh/happy
  5. he runs to the hospital just to hand in his hand written note to me
  6. naughty
  7. pious
  8. old
  9. make me wanting more of him
  10. bad boy
  11. does terawih!!!
  12. tak gemuk tak kurus, sedang2,taller than me..grrrrr
  • honestly im craving for him
  • at the end of the day he is the one who is the-tak-boleh-pakai-man
  • irresistible
  • im crazy over him
  • i said stupid things around him
  • i guess i have to let him go
  • good thing, but bad to keep
  • biar gurauan seluruh cintamu ku dakap dalam tidur panjang ku
  • everyday im thinking of kissing him
  • he drugged me in so many ways
  • nak peluk plssssss
  • I'm praying daily to ask god to take him off from me
  • cant take this anymore

4 comments:

Lisya does not gaga said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Clarence***RealityIsGoodEnoughForMe***Alexander said...

You deserve a nice man who loves you.

www.whatmakesitbetter.blogspot.com

qifei2012 said...

Many express which becoming a member of any adverse health clb wont do any fantastic
Wholesale p90x workout. Although this type of imaging seriously isn't the right, whenever youre really serious relating to your desired goals involving fitness and health in that case join a gymnasium allow your endeavor much simpler coupled with genuine p90x. To be able to use readily available a number of excess ins as well as wish six-pack abdominal muscles fitness and health plan having appropriate angle will ensure make it
Insanity workout.
p90x workout

KateBannet said...

A quotation is when you copy text word for word from your source, maybe because it is something you can't put into your own words, or because the original states the idea in a very clear and concise way, or because you simply want some variety in your text. More help with essays here http://au.essay-writing-place.com/.