Wednesday, January 23, 2008

fekhing it la...

ahahha it's not a good starter of e dei, when :

  • my mum didn't wake me up, fer the fact that we supposed to do breakkie together ..I want to eat Utthuappam at Ali Corner
  • she is late fer our Japanese lunch
  • I'm mad cause some lock my connecting bathroom from the other exit and I'm challenge with cold freaking water *my room is freezing cold and I had hawt sex till late a.m. and cold water is not helping*
  • - at the end I'm went crazy and hacked the lock using the hammer...so no one can lock it again, everyone gt the message,hopefully..padan muka semua
  • my mum asked me do u want to do any shopping?? and I answered ..owh so not into shopping right now..all I'm thinking is HOMEWORK,SUBMISSION,ASSIGNMENTS and other fakhery
  • arriving at Sushi King ..my mum sat in front of dis two couple I noticed both of em from Celeb.Fitness with workout gear and yoga and healthy freaking water bottle...helloo do i have to seat here and face them when the last thing that i want is to fuck the food out..arghh distractionn again again again...we don't know each other..but i felt uncomfortable... pls laaaaaaaaaaa its like unhealthy eating in front of my dietitian ..fuck them they went off
  • again we are greeted? by this whosoever my long lost bro's frens.. again my activity is being interfered with all this hellos and hi...dang!!!
  • when I'm home i realized i haven't started anything on my homework.. fekhhhh!!

I heart drama @ Sushi bar... ahaks *pic credit-tq to ChicSu*

2 comments:

suya said...

hikhik
is det sorbet?nakkkkkkkkk
i want nangka flava

muntahmuntah said...

yeahhh sorbet..but Nangka xdek, Sukun flavaa ada!...nyummy~