Thursday, January 31, 2008

HangOver~

I need to get back to my eating plan, I missed those high fiber intake and low sodium low sugar, I'm addicted to instant food and processed food, my body is not well function,its all started when I extra load myself with junk food, instant noodle, cili jeruk * I can easily chew it off like that* processed food and fast food and worst I got my gastritis attacked yesterday and its dang pain!, its like someone tore yr tummy up and acid it well. I cant only sustain on H2o just to hydrate my body, ~ bengok benar deh.. Luckily, this morning everything is back at one I finally can accept the solidity of fewd, and I had a good Utthuappam and Tosei planta, awesomeee...I'm craving for some good lunch this afternoon something like :

  1. Tauhu Sumbat *esp. from PKNS*
  2. Sup sayur with xtra garlic
  3. Tempe goreng
  4. tempe goreng kering with kecap manis
  5. ikan tenggiri bakar
  6. fish balls soup
  7. Bak Choy steam with sesame oil sauce
  8. Mee Hun soup with lotsa taugeh...
Those are the besties that all I need right now..and fresh fruits too... arghh..SUMPAH gwe nga' bisa sustain on Instant noodle lagi sich...

~Poison Ivy~

1 comment:

suya said...

yummy~the instant noodles looks sexy arrrr