Monday, January 7, 2008

Thanks You all !!!!

dish of my exterior model.. eheheh after few sleepless night, almost-caught-on CCTV act ..ahhh unhealthy lifestyle, toxic sucking air and loads of ups and downs.. me would love to give a big THANK YOU and LOVE to :

  • my dearly friends/classmate Enie and Cik Su fer giving extras hope and motivation and accepting me @ a.m.'s fer quickie *tutorial* and having me in the bad and good shape... and splashing me with ideas and tons of other goodies.. at times they are the best drug/pain killers.. listening all the sms beeping and me whining @ late nite and early morning.. I owe U...
  • Zam for being the best man.. still standing.. butt strutting with handful of materials and love and u name it
  • orang bukit jelutong @ Jalan Serambi... u kno me lifestyle keluar masuk rumah spray sana sini.. nyanyi2.. stress2.. gergaji itu ini.. and they seriously either dont give a damn or being nice or ____
  • and whoever la...
p/s - sounds like a biggy but seriously it means a lot to me... ah haaaaaa... *MUNTAH BANYAK*













*sigh* b4 submission













meja makan orang bukit jelutong jadi mangsa - 4 hari 4 malam


1 comment: