Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Jumpering nite~

Apart from suffering from PMS and finishing my thesis writing.. ah haa.. Luckily Im able to accept Z's invitation for Jumper's premier @ Pavilion KL ahahha I'm very super jakun.... haven't been to any movie premier and Pavilion ..hihihi.. I have doubt on what to wear? cause seems the red carpet event need u to be super glamor and over the top.. but Z said be in whatever Im comfy with so here
Im end up in my torn jeans and tee and pashmina *owh Mika Inspired* ala wintery laa tuhh.. playing pretend with Z as if we are an invited artist..alalalal no-paparazzi-act ahahha *poyo* a bit stuck up because we need to leave our hp and digital's outside the cinema.. *grand kan!* I almost slept thru the movie *so not my cuppa tea* but I made thru the movie!..seated along dj's/fahrin and si Linda O *arghhhhh get a room* each of our movement being ctrled by the safety guard???
Roughly the movie is boring and I cant enjoy much beside Rachel Bilson and Rome?? :)


~But all i know everything will be alright~

new one new one!!!

Thank You Z!!!...

additional thanks to Z.. t-shirt Nidji

1 comment:

suya said...

arghhh so kewl!!!!!!!wanna go to premieres(is tiz how to spell it??hakhak) oso