Monday, February 11, 2008

oOoOo balik kampung \o/ \o/ ~

yes~ apart from many things is still left to be completed back here in Bangkok, I went back for my kazen's wedding @ Trganu.. not so close kazen but yeah just to accompany my parent, no big deal, by e way I miss my kampung badly so its not a big deal for me to pack mu duffel and join the journey to Trg.
It was a simple yet complicated for me at the ceremony, its been a while I stop visiting or attending weddings/engagement or any functions that arghh u figure it out ok!!!... Unless its my close relative/friends than I will attend.. From Bangkok - Kuantan, stops at my aunt's place, to drop my gramma, and than meet my lovely Rudy and Armand and indulge myself with some chinese new year kerepek, captivated with their new Nintendo Wii and so on.. than leave to Dungun where the actual party site!.. ahah


Nenek's arghh fashion/brands victim..so not me..

Terengganu, Dungun here I come ~


Perang Bendera, eheh m not buyers ok!..pixy just a pixy none more than

mine!! priceless, don't ask!...

scene2 kemalangan...arghh the 1st scene worst..motorcyclist terbareng with bloody face...uhuk!!

Come on baby, those kewl kakak and abang of Trgnu!..

I'm happy for u!!!


1 comment:

suya said...

picture sungguh santekkk