Monday, February 4, 2008

P2 roarrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

I'm thriller/horror freak!!! P2 is my first horror movie fer this year I've watched Sweeney Todd but i slept half way thru...but today I watched P2...arghh that was just like rough sex on washing machine/ice-cream with double topping/tido time hujan/korek tinger tahap best thriller *fakhery! by me..so whatever* everything went well even the stupid girl was shouting mad during the preview..ape ke begok!..well even the man next to me was covering his mouth with hand..ahah whoever whenever pergi la tengOk...

p/s: maybe its just me and thriller, but I guess iz more than that, even some of the website wrote P2 was the worst preview


November 9th, 2007 (wide)
Summit Entertainment
Franck Khalfoun
Grace Lynn Kung, Rachel Nichols, Simon Reynolds, Wes Bentley
8.9/10
Total: 29 vote(s).
Horror, Suspense
Click here to view site
Rated R for strong violence/gore, terror and language.
98 min
English
Unknown
$2,200,000
$3,995,018

1 comment:

suya said...

yeah!suits the "roarrr" label
mmg thrill banget
perot keluar dr perot arrrr ngeriiiiiiii
yeah hafta agree tiz is the ultimate thriller muwi for tiz year i mean for me lah hahah