Sunday, February 3, 2008

weekender me!!!

Today start life with Roti Boom brekkie with my mum at Pasar Tani, can't do much cause still hangover with last nite food..but while I'm ordering my Es T kureng menes..this kakak that we sat next to..was sibuk2 laughing at the way I ordered my orederan...suka ati ar.. Owh so sorry if I'm being too intimate with the 'adik' just me.. apsal dia nak sibOk2 jaga je la anak dier ngan bibik dier and whoever shez with tuuu.. arghh can't careless ..'Kakak' stop exciting abt me !! get a cage!!!!!!
Than those craziness were swept away by purchasing some cheap and cute *maybe* Pj's/Seluar Malas/Biggy Baju Tidor those lovelies are fer me nieces and I bought some too.. got me a gray skirt simple simplee and seluar malas berbunga..owh so nak pakai during my shopping spree..so relax and laid back.. fekh it whatever...


Kawan kakak penyibOk.. please stop papparazzo-ing me laif.. :P

Hidden Talent...
Ok very dramatic again, I'm so playing Angelina Jolie thingy with the kids, strolling with them @ Toy's R Us.. and so shopping with the kids and MPH with them beli buku and beli itu and beli ini..ahaha semua orang ingat tuh anak aku..ahah padan muka.. well soo Angelina Jolie... so whatever...fekh it la..Well im into babies and kids but not the husband thingy...arghh lemau laa..

Happiness as a drama bastard...kids yr gweat!! ahha

Beli rice cooke fer nenek and Big Apple Donut...sugar rush kiddos!!!

1 comment:

suya said...

i want babies tooooo