Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Yes - 09 -

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! HAPPY 2009

(cliche?? U asked for it!!)


Happy New Me and Happy New You, may this o9 bring you all the hottest, best and better than before - u - name - it!!!... I know it's later than U've expected, but atleast I'm still here wishing U for your new year.

Thanks for all the wishes, party invi. and sorry for the turn down, gig invi too which I'm unable to attend. I'm wasting my last days of 08 by spending time with the closest ones, I wish to hold them longer so the smell and their memoir shall not fade or keep still. I'm scared there will be no more them and the new them will slowly chased my feeling off them, people change so what! ahahah

Most of the frequent asked question on the new year eve and after too, is how I celebrate/spend my new year .... Well nothing much...



  1. no club hopping


  2. no fancy dress - shoes - event


  3. no sounds blaring gig


  4. no crowd cladding scene


  5. no flirting *minor I guess*


  6. I'm with my friend watching movie *Zombie movie, sux yet LOVELY*


  7. keep on asking me self, why there are FRU's everywhere, Scary eh


  8. went to Pelita for Nasi Kandar (I've left N K for years, since I'm becoming a vegetarian again, strictly on 1/1/09, I walloped N K with Ayam Hitam and I did asked those regulars what sort of gravy I should opt for. eheheh)


  9. hug and kisses


  10. went around town,


  11. thats all I'm back with my family members, where undivided love is warmth and never fade away

ps:: part of my new year's resolution is, to become a Vegetarian (I was and stop for some health issue)


psss:: to brush my teeth frequently


pssss:: to practice a basic/good/affordable beauty regime


psssss: and part of it to enjoy life/ to let life enjoy itself (?????)


i'd be missing u owh so much N K....!! and AYAM HITAM esp

1 comment: