Saturday, January 17, 2009

improved

I'm improving my life/lifestyle, my work life, I'm improving, at times it falls down the drain at times it roses itself.. :))




Replaceable


U make it easier when life get hard, I'm lucky, I know I brag too much but I loves my student!!

ps: I'm loading veggies and fruits to my daily LIFE
pss: If u spot someone looking like any type of fruit or vegge, THAT's ME!!
psss: I'm start planning
pssss: I'm focused YET I'm loosing it silently
psssss: I miss kissing/sex/man/more man/sex/no trying any *IM FOCUSED*
pssssss: I managed to 'score' this morning @ PASAR SEGAR, the MAN who me got crush at helped me with my carrier to my car, I'm melting
pssssssss: I'm smelling man everywhere I go esp, at the grocery store this evening aaaaaaaa
psssssssss: I'm 'fasting'

1 comment: