Tuesday, June 30, 2009

all left to do is run!

ive missed several therapy session, today I made my comeback, need another mental and physical test, it turn out sucks!...

Therapist: what happen to your result..
Me: indiscipline!
Therapist: lack of recovery time, too stress out, bad diet, irregular therapy session
Me: ya ya ya too many "W" invitation that sicken me out *saying under my breathe*
Therapist: pls sleep early tonight pls pls pls, make it at 9 or b4 11
Me: ROFL, get a life MR!

Walking to Subang Parade + crying, not bothering some hot uncle, felt bad ugly and worthless in my PJs,

drop by at Body Shop SP *need to shop in order to pump my self esteem back*, greeted by some unruly overly make up mammal wearing whatever sarong! give me that 5 cent looks,
I end up buying something with orange container, something that can bring my youthfulness back in minute ha ha ha...shopping is a treatment too!! End up buying unintended goods, such as facial mask at Elianto and make up remover :P

p/s: wearing facial mask in the car, acting like after-facelift-nosejob-me, actually its a tribute to JACKO!!
p/s: no paparazzi pls! TQ!
p/s: im ok now, a lil sour but creamy meeee!

1 comment:

suya said...

weih i mish merepeking wit u....belakon lam kete aaggagagagaga