Monday, June 29, 2009

terbalik seluruh duniaku!

it's been a hectic week, a.m-p.m kitchen session, sleepless night getting the cookies ready for the charity sale. The nerves is ticking nervously, sleep is just an action without feeling, but it turn out superb, here I would thank : *im head over heel about my baby project*

Cik Mat

-For the superb cake recipes

my family monopoly
- for everything

CikSu
-for giving me the courage from an ID to someone who are involves in cooking (chef is too cheffery ok!!)

V E S
- the ideas, the mutual strength tq tq tq

The sale easily went off, cakes sold in minutes some in second, during the cake testing this lady make an on the spot order for her function on that night itself!!!.. phewww
I survived 2 huge cakes using my small oven (trust me a lot like the size of an A3 paper*not that wide*) phewww, the result is superb, the final product and the comment is beyond average...

p/s: I think he likes me and I think I like him too...
p/s: sedapnya hati tidak jemu tak sabar bermanja hanya sehari tak bertemu macam selamanya...
p/s: aku terseksa dengan sendu bila engkau jauh, aku bermimpi riang terbang pagi sampai senja
p/s: cinta dihati sudah kembang untuk engkau saja - sampai terbalik seluruh duniaku
p/s: my mistake too much dream on the spot.. ahahah
p/s: bila ku layu lagi sedih

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The skin disease is known by multi-colored fiber-like (filamentous) strands extruding from the skin!
[url=http://www.morgellons-disease-research.com/]morgellons syndrome[/url]

qifei2012 said...

Lots of point out the fact that applying for a health team wont inflict great
Insanity workout. Though these kinds of thinking about is simply not proper, however, if youre severe about your desired goals connected to physical fitness and health then simply enroll in a gym build chore much less difficult coupled with amazing p90x. To be able to get around a few excess inches long in addition to want six-pack core fitness and health program alongside ideal alignment will certainly allow make it
90 day workout.
Wholesale p90x workout