Wednesday, June 3, 2009

King Jamil

I'm stressed because King Jamil will be taking over my class and he is super professional and I'm unable to peel ubi keledek properly woohooooooooooo I'm superstar stress!!
King Jamil (no idea about this uncle, but as he was telling about his so called life experience, my heart's racing faster and I'm no longer sleeping !)

  • Sultanah (is it right?) Bolkiah's master cook,
  • personal cook for the king's
  • cook for M.Jackson and Whitney Houston (la la la)
  • airline's cook
  • worked all around the world
  • with 5 * hotels and resorts
  • senior chef
  • alim / pious
  • strictttttttttttttttttt habes wa cakap beb
  • well known as an underground chef
  • not popular but dangerously popular (silent killer)
  • I'M PANIC AND SCARED with his TAG LINE (pantas cekap amanah - PCA) woahh amanah mungkin boleh tapi lagi 2 ...tak pernah tercapai
  • pet name : King Jamil
p/s: I don't want to goggle him, not now maybe later way much later, need to learn him by heart 1st

No comments: