Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Just stand up

Location: KL Central (Commuter waiting area)
Time: 1830
Date: Today
Cast: ME as the main doer!.. others passengers!!
Costume: college uniform (baju kurung white top + black bottom + black Bata's) + iPhone

I have to take the other 16 mins arrival train, because the current train is jammed pack, ok ok I can obey that! When the train arrived I don't have to hop on people kept pushing, well hello the rule is U have to let "them" out first, it'll make easier for "us" to go in!!! but no one seems to be so greedy/tired/selfish and kept pushing, I dont have to walk people kept pushing and indirectly they are pushing my abilities and my anger not knowing that I have my Syafawi Quranic exam in 1hr time and im having my PMS!!!

So people kept pushing ~ :D as I tried to control my depression towards whatever (read my previous entree) I open my mouth and shouted

NO PUSHING PLEASE, FOR SAFETY REASON!!!!!!!!!!! loud and clear, and people stops! and I felt embarrassedly proud of myself (im standing tall) The area is finally clear, and I know that mamat with the topman carrier + wedding band amused with my ability to shout!.. and that mamat with Fitness 1st bag wish he could ask for my number rather than staring at my playlist!!

There are time when pushing is needed

  1. birth
  2. sex
  3. constipation
  4. in danger
  5. low self esteem
  6. etc but not when u r selfish!

p/s: finally the lioness has spoken
p/s: never judge this person by the pink iPhone and unruly uniform
p/s: I bitterly roar
p/s: readers U should feel happy U are the 1st person to know about my ACHIEVEMENT for peace and safety!!! (dont dare to tell my parent - )
p/s: for the meaning of freedom, therapist needed

No comments: