Saturday, May 16, 2009

buddy o o o buddy ~

One of my f-buddy IM me, yeah done with hi and hello, he hits me at the right time ..

Hey! how's life and la la la ~ I'm ynroh (:D) can we have xes??

(mission accomplish!)

I still can't sleep, and tomorrow is rehab session and worst, my body is about to be tested/weigh/alcohol/fat/bmi/urine (and u name it, they will dig me) Logged on the net and do some minor chatting and met few of the 95-97 Alamakians and walked the memoir lane together (arghh) I remember those days where cyber sex is clearer than the blue sky, each words typed is a sonnet, we are strangers yet we are so into cyber sex an its not a taboo as its done today!! (what am I?? standard 6??) We emailed each other at HOTMAIL.COM and its a love letter between us and just like hand written letters, words rhyme and harmonized, that was the day when we used too woo each other using songs and lyrics (ENOUGH!!!)

  • 4.00 a.m + mug of Milo + 2x bahulu + midnite call from Randy = able for a nap
  • 730 a.m = wake up wake up, rehab time!!!! (Should i or shouldn't I attend my therapy session??)
  • Since entering rehab, I've plastered my walls/doors/surfaces with wisdom's/motivational/lyrical phrases/words just to motivate me to move and attend my therapy session!!! (even after 3-3.5 hrs sleeping) YES, I took my bath and off to rehab zombifiedly!!!!!!!
@ Rehab..

I dun like(zombie shouldn't be kind to any) this lady who I think she thinks herself is super-hot (which i dun think soooo) and miss-know-it all,worst ! she is the receptionist (there are others too, but she always makes the beeline over whatever!!) blahhh

She's being nice and greeted me : "Awak nampak letih sangat muka tuh"
Me: Smiles and "yeahh yeah yeah" can U check my therapist my session is at 9 a.m (bed and food needed)
therapist: what happen to U??
Me: sex sex sex - chatting - game = sleepless nite (untold of course!) "hurm, something happened last nite and I didn't manage to sleep well"

hey hey hey ~ I went thru my 1.5 hrs session bravaaaaaaaaaaaaaa to me pls!!! Went home for my fruity loops + cereals + soya + 5hrs sleep

p/s: the heart can beat the hate

No comments: