Wednesday, May 27, 2009

left unwritten

in few days time I have to drag myself to go back to my hometown *grrrrrrrreatttt suckkkaaaaaa*my cousin is getting -her own cage- / getting married *sigh* my bro and his family will be on the road with us too, so its a crowd, I haven't attended any wedding this year as I promise to myself its a sober year *yeah backoff with wedding veil or wedding bells la la la* - will only attend if ~-(don't know, no reason to attend) worst the night off my arrival from my hometown, next week, I'd be having my kitchen training (can U imagine? after hours of driving and the need of having sex with flour and butter!)
This reservation to snatch me off the trip has been going on since January : so here goes

My auntie/the bride : pls come to my wedding, it'll be nothing without U
Me : Yeah righttttttttt... (upon god's will)

-------------------------

My mum : U r coming with us right?
Me : to ??????
My mum : Nazra's wedding
Me : U know I don't attend wedding right right right

---------------------------------

My eldest niece (Buncah)
Buncah : it'll be fun
Me : dude u know how i hate weddings
Buncah : so ok we'll stay in, we'll have fun ...
Me : im in too,
Buncah : awsome
Me : i know u know the best!!!!!

So we'll be bringing our :

  1. psp
  2. xbox
  3. our projector for movie/games/karaoke viewing
  4. our traveling karaoke set
  5. bitchy beachy beach attire
  6. surfboard
  7. mags and books
  8. laptops
  9. BAGS of our moody moods ( me and Buncah have attitude problem, she doesn't like crowded area, and I dun like weddings)
  10. couple of Q n A sheets of practiced answer upon some silly bossy annoying questionnaire
(This is during crucial times and I some how or rather, me existence needed around the wedding ceremony)

Q : badan naik eh?
A : tak (blah)

Q : ehehehe awak bila lagi??
A : Lepas raya korban (terus blah) -tahun bila dengan siapa? left unanswered)

Q : dah kerja ke?
A : dah (terus blah)

Q : dah boleh bawak kerete ke?
A : baru je boleh (ahahhaha - blah)

Q : apa jadi kat budak lelaki yang dulu bawak balik kg tuh?
A : yang mana satu? lupa sudah (blah)

Q : eyyy nampak kurus sikit
A : haah kurus (blah)

Q : takkan takde lagi calon2 kot
A : ramai
Q : dah tunggu apa lagi, kawin je la terus
A : tak tahu nak pilih mana satu
Q : ala. takkan takdak yang berkenan
A : takdak (blah)

urghh I don't like this, what make me attend this wedding? even Zamarul Hisham and Diana Rafar send me their wedding card I refuse to attend
Why I'm doing this?? because it's a nitemareeeeee, i cant breathe i cant sleep i wakes up earlier than i should... Im stress I need my therapist and he's out of my reach for a week, im stuck I cant do so many things, I disliking my dislikes Im crumpling.... feel like fighting ...
Honestly I need to admit myself to the emergency room... therapist needed!

No comments: