Sunday, May 10, 2009

Back to school !!!

Never felt worse for years since I left college, here I'm back to pieces after years leaving college/freshman/dating/into-you/assignment/dudes/babes gahhhh I'm into it again, tomorrow!.. The worst part is:

  1. Uniform included
  2. white top with black trousers
  3. anything with white turn me off
  4. VEST is included = looking like over stuff waitress @ some cheap hotel
  5. I have to carry my own "Kad Metrik"
  6. orientation
  7. those unknown
  8. NO ONE
  9. lonesome
  10. miss my students
  11. UNIFORM (fugly) againnnnnnn
  12. 1 of my ex-bf used to study at the same college (Luckily, I'm not into him ah ha)
  13. he's history
  14. books + reading
  15. I'm having bad flu
  16. reschedule rehab session (gahhh)
  17. middle of nowhere
  18. tons of MISS ATIE-to be-wannabe-act alike (ciksu if u read ths!) arghh
Some starlight!
  1. I got to tailor made my own CHEF suit
  2. wearing SAFETY boots
  3. checkered pants
  4. CHEF-to-be
  5. new crowd of people
  6. something got to do with ASIAN CULINARY INSTITUTE
  7. young at one again!
  8. something new
  9. ok laaa...
  10. I will do my best ok...

2 comments:

suya said...

yeyyy...mcm best sara.....weih ala...miss2 atie wannabe tu sepak je okei...kalo banyak songeh sgt betau i..nanti i hanta kaki pukul.


gosh cant wait nak mkn ur food pasnehh....i miss ur cupcake!

suya said...

eh where hv u been lahh rindu okei...

gud luck for tmrw;)

oke2...sexcited plak komen banyak2 ni hihi