Wednesday, May 13, 2009

butterfly

Never felt any better, thanks to Ciksu and some others who soothed me thru my 1st day @ college. Friendless, I don't know anyone, I didn't look around, not wanting to know anyone, scared to look around in case, there's-the-cutie and he will be the attraction core.
Arghh, I didn't go to the loo, I waited till lunch time. We were place in the dimmed lighting mini theater, I misplaced my reading glasses earlier on, so I manage to notice the others only during the last period of the orientation, well well well as I'm assuming they are all babies!!!!!! woahhh freshies from high school!..hurm they are extremely funny, the fact that they're around, calm me down~
Well, I bought my B-First black school shoes! weyhh I felt younger at wrong places... ahaah save me!! I felt I'm stuck in some underages' , wohoo help me!

No comments: