Wednesday, May 20, 2009

corny me!

I'm tired, I woke up with slow paced heart yet my mind is rushing, I'm angry, angry for nothing~ Is this something that got to do with the activity or emotional activity done before I'm off to bed??
I realized ever since I've stop teaching at the kindergarten I've becoming someone who is easily snapped off/short tempered and whatever my opinion given leads to "do I look like I care?" attitude! (ahah not really yesterday I stayed longer @ college just to help Chingy understanding new-learn topic = FLOUR, owh yeah to be noted, I re-write the notes back for her)
Last night I dreamed~

Location : my present college

scene : I'm about to throw my fully eaten corn cob (is a COB right, gahh) As I throw the corn off, I overheard one of the girl seated at the table nearby commented about me to her friends "perasan baik" Than I ran to her table and said "weh, ko mengata aku ehs??" and directly I pulled her of her sit and twists her neck and punched her right to her face, I even slammed her head (how comforting eyh!!) and I told myself "what should I do?" the result is I throw her off into the dustbin where all the Corn Cobs lay rested.
Soon after the incident I tried to tell my mum, I've cried in my dream telling myself I need to see my therapist and begged my mum to send me to any therapist available.

p/s: I've canceled my therapy session earlier on

1 comment:

suya said...

huhu bes gile kalau boleh wat camtu for real..