Sunday, November 16, 2008

The day u went away..

Trust me it's super suck, even to know that the fact that u will be leaving in weeks/months/day~
I just want to seconds/minutes with you, just to gather the best of you to be kept forever.
Why do everyone that I love/care leave me, such as my 13 yrs old family maid, been working for so long have to be sent back (personal issue) and now (few days past) our years of family driver (Pakcik) went for good as he will be performing Hajj in quite a length of time and chose to stay at his kampung to be a farmer.. (ok la tuh pakcikk!)
The most uncontrollable lost is my bundle of joy my best 6yrs old children (students) that I personally met them and sent them away for their kiddies convocation, (always a mum never a wife??*sigh*) my pain killers has gone away.. swear I will always remember U and always love u!!!

facts

  1. The day pakcik went off for good I wanted to cry but I'm kind of busy thinking about my ribbon left in the shop @ Shah Alam (being thinking how may I transport it back here, since I'm in KL, u know KL-SHAH ALAM)
  2. Pakcik cried as he salam my gramma...
  3. Pakcik, swear I truly missed u as much as I miss kak kas (x-maid)
  4. I cried almost like mad when Hisham's father (actually everyone who came to me i CRIED) sent him to me to say goodbye and would love to snap some photo together (YES I CRIED in front of the DJ who is in charge of the PA system)
  5. I've made a mess infront of my students and their parents and to the public too
  6. I didn't eat much since the convocation (I lied, eheh just because I slept too long!)
  7. it's hard when 10 subjects is handle by one teacher (me) and 'they' come to me because of tummy-ache/hunger/potty help/toilet break/mummy-daddy probs/atuk mati *EVERYTHING* trust me I'm the one with extra emotional baggage they does too!!
  8. we shared the same pencil case and the same pencil ever since.. whatever is mine are theirs too ... (can U imagine my greatest lost yesterday?)
  9. I didn't even cry this much during a bf-heart break-relationship thingy as much I cried when they are leaving
  10. Guys! I will always be your mom forever even when U have your own family I will always be yours! even if u r too shabby or too clean, even if I've scolded u before or I shouted to you, I meant good! I love You .. (cliche?? cheesy?? but this is the truth) (tho' u didn't read blogs)
  11. for the last 18-19 years of having drivers no one can compete with my Pakcik (x-driver)

it's all about youuuu.....

I catch the glimpse of heaven (by e way thanks to my aunt Mimah for the superb Bunga Manggar-for the convocation laaaa)

my personal fav tee, Aliyya Sufiyah's tee!!(baru macho jadik anak murid teacher!)

1 comment:

suya said...

aaaa sedeihnye pacik tadek dahhhhh.........im gonna mish himmmmm