Monday, November 17, 2008

a he he hu hu of me


My Result for What Kind Of A Lover Are You? quiz is You are a PRACTICAL Lover


You are a good lover, but you know when to draw the line. You might be reluctant in displaying your emotions in public, but that doesn’t mean there is any love lost. You just do not like making a public display of your affections.

Kika Iszanin's Answers to Survey Who, What, When, Why, How

1 - Who is your best friend? my mum (the safest answer)
2 - Who do you like? urghhh..used to be Dr.Amin/TMJ/that TopMan salesman/Tengku Yaacob- current obsession that School Van Driver
3 - Who is your mom? K.K by Initial,
4 - Who owns your house? mum/me
5 - Who bought you the clothes your wearing? myself/mum/friends/aunty
6 - Who is at your house? mum/dad/nenek/my maid Sukaryah
7 - Who loves you? owh my children(students)/parent/my bro/nieces/friends/bfs/gfs/my pet (Ramli and Pat)
8 - Who said hey to you today? Teacher Su,
9 - Who are you talking to right now? my mum and dad
10 - Who was your ex-boy/girlfriend? ehehehe Nazri (will always be)/Rizan/AB/Nin/Zamwi/Amri/Faizal/Tahir/Sam/Irshad/Jeffi/Eric/still counting
11 - What town do you live in? Shah Alam
12 - What are your pet peeves? nahh
13 - What are you wearing? night gown
14 - What do your teeth look like? white + yellow + green
15 - What are you doing in an hour? chatting/you tube/watching Chef at Home/spiking me up with awfulllll JAMU
16 - What is your middle name? Lazy
17 - What is your deepest secret? I'm bisexual (Lindsay Lohan woohooo I'm part of youuu) :P
18 - What are you doing tomorrow? working/flirting
19 - What is your boy/girlfriends middle name? which one??
20 - What is in this for you? what?
21 - What is your favorite thing(s) to do? eat/sleep/chat/google/oggling on men and women
22 - What are you sitting on? chair
23 - Where are you at right now? in my room
24 - Where were you at at 12 noon today? kindergarten
25 - Where is your toothbrush at? in the bathroom
26 - Where do you sleep? on a platform bed
27 - Where do you live? currently KL-Shah Alam
28 - Where were you at at 7pm yesterday? in my room, Shah Alam
29 - Where is your boy/girl friend? doing nothing thinking about me/counting days to meet me/writing my name all over the wall/posting up my pic in every interior/exterior surfaces/view me on myspace while masturbating ahahaha *I lied*
30 - Where are your parents? i don't know
31 - Where did you put your bookbag? under the table
32 - Where do you keep your socks? in the shoe cabinet!!!
33 - When was your first kiss? awwww form 2 I guess yeah yeah yeah 14 yrs old woohoooooooooo
34 - When are you getting a job? early of 08
35 - When will you grow up? never! sometimes when I'm feeling too fat/too lonely/too horny?? ahahha
36 - When are you going to call your friend? later
37 - When did you get home last night? around late evening
38 - When did you graduate? 2005 and 2008
39 - When are you going to stop taking surveys? never
40 - When was the last time you had a fruit smoothie? last Sunday
41 - When are you getting married? eheheheheheheh don;t ask, it's a hard Q! I'm not planning to be someone wife, unless it's Nazri Ahmad aahahha (dream on) nahhh I'm not planning ..I seriously don't know let go with the flow shall we *ahahha* :P
42 - Why are you taking this? boredom
43 - Why are you weird? who said so
44 - Why are you wearing what your wearing right now? high comfort level
45 - Why dont you have friends? cause I'm dumb and selfish
46 - Why cant you get a boy/girl friend? cause easily bored them up or I easily get bored with them-- ah haa actually cause I'm ugly
47 - Why do you live where your at? this is only where I can afford
48 - How do you fix your hair? by not touching them ahahha
49 - How are the kids? 'kids' are superbbbbbbbbbbbb
50 - How many hours do you spend on the computer? 4 or more
51 - How many TV shows do you watch? less than 5
52 - How did you find this survey? i Yahoo them
53 - How do you make sharpies? ?????????
54 - How many sharpies do you own? hundreds
55 - How often do you say I love you? dailyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy guyssssssssssss I LOVE YOU, gud sex LOVE YOU, I love u dear cashier, love you love you, sometimes -Why can't I Love You/The reason I didn't love you,..keh keh keh keh


No comments: