Tuesday, November 18, 2008

u know what??

after all this tiresome eyes watching people hooking up, whoring about getting/married after all good wishes and pressie are all given out all I want to right now is.. me in my baju kurung, and U in your full suit working attire, wait for me no no no don't have to be chauffeured just us, lets us says LRT, U in Bank Negara I'm here in Shah Alam lets meet up in the perk of heavy duty smelly stinky KL Central, lemme rip everything on u lemme do you in whatever style we cherished, pumping out every energy U and me beholding for sometimes now, U always admire me from far It's you I'm willing to hold and caresses endlessly, no matter what it's you in your white crisp shirt all I'm praying for! do it with the curtain off, in front of the full length mirrored wall, padded wall where no one hardly listen to us moaning our hunger for sex?? love??? your projet hot dog?? ah haa.. you are my hunger pain, spank me up do me do, blind folded and rescue me to the loo...
I'm almost full but never finished.. u r so yummy looking at you while waiting my ride in the hospital alley today...

CYA....

No comments: