Monday, November 3, 2008

what a day!

to go through, I end up my night kind of late (this is my own fault) Had a 'boogy' nite and kind of 'jumpy' and u name it.. 'raw' 'saucy' nite, woke up at 5 just to noticed I haven't pack any of my 1 day trip journey!... By 630 a.m I'm off to KL to meet up with the other hunters (treasure hunters) I carpooled with Fazli (my mum's officer!) in his Honda Civic EX where we ditched our car for, and a bad day for me not really because of the Honda but because of my bad-ass purging activities, flatulence? (I can;t describe) the gassy/airy problem I'm suffering during the 8 hrs journey to Lumut, since it's treasure hunt thingy all the answers were all placed/located @ the jalan kampung (instead of 3 hrs by Highway) and this stoping/navigating maps/breaking downs codes from KL-HARTAMAS-IPOH-BIDOR and god knows where (bet mother Theresa would suffer from the same prob) everything seems blurred and bad when the clocks ticked to 2p.m I had to tahan berak and tahan kentut (it's not our car, It's my mum's officer) owh come onnnn.... I didn't drink anything, scared I terberak or nak berak!!!...
Once reached our hotel, things are more relaxed compared during the journey but still I berak berak!!... that night during the get-together dinner.. I only eat some soft rolls (just to noticed there is strand of hair in the rolls, fuck!) and white rice and 5 slices of cooked carrot ...after 2 times off to the jamban! I ended up pretty well during the karaoke session which I sang few tunes inclusive Kelly Clarkson's ahahah ...after the midnight soirée I wanted to continue my night @ the bar ( still berak2 though) but the bar was jammed pack with whoever!.. so straight off to bed and won the 6 times Emmy award for 6 times going to the loo to berak, it's suffering since I didn't dare to filled my body with the sufficient amount of water yet I'm flushing out!...
The next day is a happy day for me, we skipped bfast and chose to dine in with only plain porridge and tea and alsooo this med that prevented me from berak on the journey home, I survived without food for hours! though it's killing me when my mum and Fazli went for Nasi Briyani and Ayam Madu, I went for a shopping spree to kill my burning desire to eat!!>..
I took a medical leave today ehehehh (still drugged and hangover from galloping bowls of porridge)

1 comment:

suya said...

uuu...just the 2 of u??huhuhu skendelesss....yumyum