Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Melaka~Melaka ~Melaka

it was a hectic fakhry moment/days/time slaving myself and money for the stupid prototype project!..sorry me!!!.. After the presentation on Wednesday,I took a quickie come holiday to relieve those unbelievable stress and pressure ~ I choose Melaka, was nothing beside shopping @ DP and K.Box ahahah I even packed my Nine West the morning itself. quick sharp and simple.. Nine West and simple clean cut tote bag,

Majestic Hotel, boutique hotel/Rm 800 per nite/ lousy/no lunch/no room service (hell yeah Ive been to several boutique hotel but dis one is a bit weird kept me starving during my stay...arghh enoughhh....


Simple yet happyyyy

~Back to the past~

~nyummay, welcome to my 407~

Crabtree and Evelyn, and our own Kain Batik/Sarong for "tonight" sexyehhh

Some Peranakan's massage, in house Spa.. too expensive and no man masseur for me..ahahha

argh argh argh *details*


retro's taste bud!!!

The hotel is facing the Melaka Street , that night, dinner was serve across the river at Pakcik's *whoever* house, its like a house come museum, wasnt that inviting for me, the food was served like "Nasi berhindang" to be eaten in a group of 4 for the locals it might be normal especially kampung babe like me! but for the non-local its a memoir to be remembered~ We asked to wear sarong according to our creativity, Me? i just slap it over my shoulder other wore like a Jembalang or whatever ways.. apart from the extra long explanation by the house owner (Pakcik) we enjoyed the night...

always me the photographer~

boreng boring boreng

yay! makan makan!

yada-yada-yada

Majestic Hotel, Melaka

Scenic

breakfast!!.. nyummay

berbeca to the mall

goodbye gift


1 comment:

suya said...

pics so santekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
i loikeeee