Thursday, March 13, 2008

pura-pura

cuti sekolah kembali!.. Internet rumah my bro rosak so my nieces jadi disable, so they drag me out, saying they wants to experience public transportation and KL *budakkkkkkk!!* So from 4 of them become 2 only my 2nd and 3rd nieces wanted to join me.. ala Dora Explora? ahahha others too young or too boring because they know me got moneyless and with me less shopping, more screening and walking.. so my 8 and 11 yrs old nieces are up for the challenge... ehhehe
What I love most with this kiddos is that I can play pretend.. eheh Nigella Lawson come Angelina Jolie.. ahah semua ala2 terkejut sebab aku ade anak 2 orang and dah besar.. sifat keibuan sudah terbukti di dalam Monorail dan Komuter and Madam Kwan, suap2 makan, perisi ikan, pegang tangan, cool mum bawak anak tengok movie, ahahha modern day mumm... *aku sukaaaa* the downfall tadek sape nak approach aku, tengOk pon sebelah mata je.. aaa aku mak orang *yeah>....* bini orang??? *mana kelassssss* Singlemakkk laaaaaaaaaaa ohhh Angelina Jolie...

Left-right: Reiki Purnama Dayana, Xie Xandra Marsya, first ride from Mid Valley :P

Mono ride!!!

Madam Kwan, Pavilion Key Hell

Jamban and Tiang girls!!.. Love u budaks~

Movie movie movieeeee, GSC, Pavilion

Sisterhood..aku? Sitterhood!

Ice-cream depan Dome, Lot10, ice-cream 7-11 je..ahahah traveling with tight budget! Big splurge @ Madam Kwan, ngoK ngek Rieki makan Assam Pedas arghhh

Lepak2 at Dlish, Mid Valley...

Love being a mum hate being a wife.. love being a gf hate being a mistress



No comments: