Wednesday, March 26, 2008

never too late.......

to know me!!.. well Hello.. or Heaven-oo.. ahah well this is my blog, is a place for me to ditch/bitch/thanks to whoever i feel like too.. well I hardly describe myself but honestly I'm an unpredictable kind of person, u can't never check the weather to describe me.. I'm not the 'in' person that u wish to know more..

I'm:

  1. A vegetarian who eats fish fillet
  2. obviously loves vege and fruits
  3. im a jamu/herbal tea freak
  4. attract loser
  5. swinger
  6. serial dater
  7. classical loves those oldies (music/man)
  8. into Brit's fashion industries
  9. voluptuous/plump/round attracts me!!!
  10. loves wide leg/flare jeans
  11. have an iPhone
  12. loves MAN
  13. whiner
  14. can be a loser
  15. loves KIDS/BABIES
  16. into thriller
  17. loves baking
  18. able to cook
  19. love xes
  20. into Bon Jovi
  21. family oriented kind of person *hu hu hu* loves my nieces muchoooo argh I'm addicted to them
I will add more soon........

hellooooo

u don't have to stay forever I will understand!! *sappy me!!*

No comments: