Tuesday, March 18, 2008

~you my girl~

growing up isn't easy, my niece who is 13 yrs old and she is experiencing :

Nistra Randika Elisya, 13...
Scene: in my room *her Aunt*
Accessories: sunglass is mine!
  1. experimenting foul/f lettered words
  2. using additional words like 'dowh', 'duh', 'slut', 'muka baje je dowh'
  3. boys boys boys
  4. fringe hairdo
  5. hot pants
  6. iPhone
  7. iPod
  8. legging
  9. fashion victim
  10. peer pressure moment!!!
  11. influence to her lil siters
  12. stuck on to her pc and hp
  13. cam whoring!
  14. becoming less-outgoing unless with her clan or whatever girls u name it!
I love you ~

leggy/hot pants/slaving for fashion

cam whoring in her aunt's room yes with her own iPhone, *we carry our own iPhone*

pouting

Xie Xandra Marsya,8 -influenced by her sister (Nistra Randika Elisya)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH I LAAAAVE YOU TOO, HOTTIE ;)