Tuesday, March 25, 2008

your gaji, belanja me!!!

Its been a while Z stop belanja me!!.. so last Maulud Nabi, Z asked me out for whatever. so I suggested we go and watch movie.. so we went to Cineleisure??? ahahah its my 2nd times there, 1st with chicsu!!!.. So we opt for Deadly Ghost..a movie with good cinematography but hard to understand and urghh boringgggggg...give a try tho!..

It was a not-so-hungry-me caused I d went out with Azura for lunch at dlish earlier on, Im not in a good mood because its too hot and Im wasnt in a mood for anything!!..Z was late that's why we had to go out in the evening if not we could hit the movie in the afternoon perhaps!...arghh man!!


Cineleisure here we come!!..*raining*

us!!...ahahah polkie dottie me!!!

my 1st Big Apple donut!..too sweet I had half and left other walloped by Z!!!
Cupcake Chic.. arghh too sweet!!

O' Brien's ?? healthy me!!..vegetarian rules!!!

No comments: