Thursday, October 9, 2008

got FRAMED!

Something bad came up early this week, so I'm taking a life changing decision (part of it is something pending for ages) , part of it is I need to do the prep for my driving license course, I need a brand new (improved) reading glasses, Its being a year of me thinking about what kind of frame that are interesting and suit me (not to say best, but suit my chubby face)~..
So after work (1230 pm) I went to Sg. Wang to do the frame hunting!.. The best thing is, I'm in my baju raya, my baju kurung raya, and I toured Sg. Wang and got myself an extra frame (sunnies junkies), different type since the glasses can be removed and add on with the 'powered' glass (I'm assuming words here) ~ There u go I'm in my baju raya + my Kipling, Zebra printed backpack + Andy (the monkey hung on to my backpack, sucking his thumb) I'm dragging my not smelly, but high-school-girl- came out of nowhere kind of situation not mess, but careless/carefree seems like I'm totally not me ! eheheh..
It's so back to the days when I'm still baju kurung is the in thing!(still is though) and kind of retro (plus the selection of frames define RETRO) ah haa


the first shop I went and got this baby blue sunnies~

this biggy captured me - love at the first sight.. eheh melencong but its a good buy though!!

the ONE!, I've spent times in choosing this piece, urgh I love it, in describable feeling!

p/s - I toured in this!!!

1 comment:

suya said...

baju raye awak cantek.....
wah best!i mish sg wang