Monday, October 13, 2008

old fashion me!

One Wednesday morning, it's an outing for the students to the park, other teacher + me left for the joy ride, as times past by, I found Faris Rais, a 5 yrs old cuties was sitting silently, so I approached him and chatted with him~
He told me his biggest interest is Play Station (ps) so I said me too (i do have ps2,psp,Xbox, but failed to be the best at any).. Fais kept telling me he wants to go home and indulge himself with his so-called gadget (and he know most of the games compared to his 'teacher' who manage to know the all time fav is Mario Bro's) he replied, "mak saya pun suka main Mario Bro!' (sad sad sad me, I told myself I need to improve on this section, where more games beside Power Puff and Harry Potter!)












p/s - faris life is more than Play Station, you can always hit the 'NET' for a better indulgance, trust your teacher!!

2 comments:

suya said...

budak2 kecik skang sgt lain ngan kite dulu2...

Anonymous said...

aish, budak neh kalau dier tahu website yang 'stress reliever' yang I promo kat u tuh lagi dierr suka, free site tuh! eheh Ps sure dia tanak sentoh, melainkan PS lain... Pon+++!!

TeacherJaat