Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I do but I dont!

So it's dull evening and a head full withe cravings (part of it is BK, burger king! ya all) it's almost 1 and 1/2 year I left BK for O'Brien (ahahah)
I hit the chat room and met this man who nicked himself as a*mi_32, as we chatted, he asked me am I single? I said hurm I don't have anyone special though I'm seeing someone now, (biasalaa tuh) So he asked me again, when I'm planning to get married and I replied (I don't know too) and he said If he is willing to marry me, am I willing to accept him, with a dash of mastering-typing I typed YES!!!! (ahahaha this happen everywhere,anywhere and to whoever I like) In a few min, from chat room to IM, ah haa and we swapped each other picture, and I guess he viewed my Myspace account and browse thru and several question that turn me off and let him off the grip (though his pic, is convincing) and he said he is a drought man who also an Interior Designer in Ampang ...(Aku ponnnnn!)

Time to share now~


















if you can't view the IM's nevermind ! Let me do the summarizing thingy!
(double click on the pic for a better 'ngumpat session')
(He is the one in blue shirt! ah ha cute isn't it, but its a germmmmmmm)
  1. he said how I'm going to wifed you since u r chinese (though I said, I'm a product of mix parentage, and born as an Islam)
  2. and he criticized the way I dress, too revealing/sexy?, and he is asking me to change the way I dress to full filled his family background that is 'beragama' - pious! (dude u know me like, few min and u r asking those, no wonder ~)
  3. I'm speechless and I choose not to further this roller coaster ride with this so called whatever it is...
  4. attitude
  5. thought I'm the one with the 'A' problem but it turn out that I'm not alone and I'm 'sharing'
  6. if he is freaking perfect and pious why can't he thought me for the 'better-me' and the way he starts commenting wasn't that polite
  7. germmmmmmmmm!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stand by mirror...no one perfect..life is interesting..