Thursday, October 30, 2008

seeeeeeeeee!! lookkkkkkk!!!!!!!!

It's half past midnight! and I'm hungry after my last 6-7 hrs meal! and I need to eat but someone has taken my soup bowl away where I always kept at my pantry! I'm lazy to go down, just I'm scared, what if on my way down, I'm going to meet my ex-bf or someone hello me and it's my-9-years-I'm-waiting-4-U-wish-u-b-back bf Nazri! or worst my nutritionist Dr.Amin who I've been imagining to 'be' with ever since! ahahah
I only have few choice that is drinking glass and butter/cookies-storage bowl, so I choose what is similar to bowl! ahah and I eat using this bowl look alike which is a cookies-storage bowl (so who wants to marry me??)

look I had cornflakes+pops and bijik kuaci and wishing someone will regognize my potential to be the next Hugh Hefner bunny's (dream on)

I've tried my bestest!! wek wek wek!!!

No comments: