Wednesday, December 24, 2008

ardor

I'm all lathered up in the lush honey-shea butter-macadamia nut oil-mask on my face, I dolloped some cream to my feet and to my elbow before I hit the bed, it's been a while I left all these beauty regime behind~ I get all hyped before I sleep, whoever called me before I sleep get the best of my voice, words and opinion, last night reading was very quick, I can hardly focus on the reading, words and sentences smoked away, and replaced by the thought of meeting him today,

I twinkle on my new shoes, It's been a while that CROCs replaced those feet slashing heels, rocking wedges and even flirty pumps, but today (MERRY XMAS u peeps!!) I'm willing to dash out with heel cladding feet, I turn and twirls in my new shoes, I made a brisk walk along the stretch of houses just to welcome by feet with the new shoes. What makes thing so special???
I'm planning to wear my worn out blue-T, and wide leg jeans, but nahh, that's boring, blahh to late to decide anything ~ I just want to relax, go with the flow, getting ready with the air of James Ingram or Josh Groban, and being seduced by the tune of Andy William, gahhhh this is heaven, my feet are icy cold as I step on the wooden floor, I'm making my way thru a temp. Of happiness...

ps:: The world goes still, so still inside

No comments: