Tuesday, December 9, 2008

didn't u ???

recognize me,?? remember me::: Im the one :

In my black cardigan, blue T, wide leg jeans, overly accessorized Crocs
feeding porridge to the youngest girl among others
I was the one with the stroller, others clad around my waist, telling me how much they love me and no one to be compared too,keep on calling my name as attention is always needed..this and that is never apart
yes yes yes I was the one who distribute orders and differentiate those spicy and non-mayo to them while exchanging hello on my pinkie Iphone
no it's not your fault to play 'Guess Who' and one of the card is ME ME ME : the young looking mother with 4 children. Amazing ahhh !! I thought so too
I will never wrap myself behind those big baggy outfit or hide myself behind those big pillars with signboard hang to it just to camouflage the idea young-children ahahah I'm proud to accessorized myself with this bunch of 'annoying' 'brat' - they are part of me
no u'll never notice me when I'm with this wheel chair bounded nenek, explaining to her I'm around nenek! no no no I'm not buying those but I'm having this perhaps :)))
silly U to silly me when U know I'm with my mom doing the grocery, yes she is my mum and I owe her more than the bills and boxes of bag - I wanted to let go and be clad around hand twisted,waist hugging with the man I'm hungered for but sometimes I failed when I remember she is the one who hand held me when the drugs had taken over me, and when I realised men wasn't my everything and desire is yet to be controlled (I sounded bad eh)
I agree last weekend when U called, the 'Shall we go for a dance' was laid off because I'm too tired juggling house chores and domestic errands (3 silly maids who can't differentiate between Hand Wash and Machine Wash is bad enough, I work hard for my FCUK's and those Marc Jacob's need to be dust free duhhhh) I'm sorry to U and to my newly bought LBD for not able to strut them in the plastic-neon-disco-lighting and It wasn't your hip that slip through the slit of my LBD when James Ingram serenade the room.. Sorry sorry
is baju Kelawar consider sexy to U???, those night when I'm too tired to do my suspender belt, my bustier is too uncomfortable due to the snacking done by the girls and me, I felt bad to explain yet still able to tell U ''Under this KELAWAR, is NOTHING, U tahu tak''- ever thought of that???
yessss I'm the one next to U when you only left Rm1 while u dated me....the idea of meeting me is just enough for U
U U U U U, remember when we sang together, those lovely 'JUST ONCE'?? every evening before those table are shaken with our endless vibration...
U hate me aren't U? because it wasn't the :: BEST SANGAT , instead ::OK, CAN BE IMPROVED eheheheh sorry wasn't that adventurous and why not 3some ahahah...
I miss U, not wishing u around but I miss U, the fact that I can call U up when u @ mamak and say "Can U come home I'm hungry for U" - no there was no feeding-each-other scene to be publicized but U remember while we are all out for seafood, I did touched U under the table.. ahhaah my bad sorry...

p.s::pointless
pss:seriously though u've gone, the 'rough rider' of U still in my memory,It's raw isn't it when it was a full blown up till my tummy hurt, can't imagine in front of the door ~ 'nyummy golden rain'
psss:i'm not always like this (ye la tuhhhhhhhhhhh)
psss:Maria Ozawa was 'invited' too ahahahah
pssss:ask me again and I'll answer U.....

No comments: