Friday, December 26, 2008

Esah

Nenek - my nenek!!! - Esah Mariam Lee Abdullah - kah kah kah
  • constantly asking me " Eh, where is the guy that you brought home last time? What happen to him?" - "Uh uh, which one? Maybe he is busy" :P
  • objected the idea of me swinging around, exchanging 'friend'
  • wish me can be like my other cousin who get stick to her BF the one and no one and be married to him *ROFL*
  • curious *worrried* about my lifestyle, my work and so on
  • I'm speechless if I bumped to her If I came back from middle of nowhere
  • super concern about my eating habit, said too much will lead u to 'nowhere'
  • agree about me adopting/adoption
  • partially blind
  • disagree the idea me wearing tight clothes, butt strutting outfit, she will scare me off by touching my tummy saying IM FAT...ahahha
  • helpless nenek!
  • sometimes can be hopeless *most of the time*
  • I LOVE U NENEK


3 comments:

suya said...

entry ini comel!

Unknown said...

at lease she know how to answer the HANPHONE right~!

Anonymous said...

nenek..kangen ama..cucu..

mo..tau...mitos kondom..ayo datang...ke,,,

http://kecilbermanfaat.blogspot.com/2010/12/11-mitos-tentang-kondom.html