Sunday, December 21, 2008

mungkin~

after so long being on and off together at last we sleep together, kiss and make up, we make plans but haven't hit the S word yet...

I thought I should have let it be like that, just let it slip away silently, our last was the best, if I make up I'm scared it'll end badly, but long after that I received a memo saying that U missed me and SUMPAH u miss me, I didn't buy any junk cause I'm drenched wet with errands and such. But I give peace a chance and try to get back on track, I believe we tried our best to kiss and make up, and I seriously feel good about it, all of 'us' here are happy due to our 'comeback' they missed him!!.. I guess I'm trying my very best, apart of swinging around I tried to focus on to this... :))


ps:: saya rela jatuh ke tangan dia kembali

pss:: inspirasi Rita dan Pemain Bola Sepak, Linda J dan Q

psss:: menunggu Hari Natal!!

pssss:: proses BERDIET

psssss:: maaf kalau terlalu cranky, grouchy

kami main kenduri2 kawin, "Barbie pakai skarf nenek, singlet kakak, crown pakai cincin mama, Ken takde baju jadi kami tukar jadi Hawaiian wedding ok Aunty" -Adibb- "Ok jek, Aunty jadik photographer jer" -Aku-

ps:: bila 2 beranak tak mandi dan bercuti

pss:: Adibb, kecil!!

psss:: bila internet buat hal

pssss:: Inspirasi Mawi Ikin, *gahhhhhhh*

No comments: