Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Freedom That Gone~

is that hard not butt off from me?? Is it painful when no one upgrade themselves with bucket full of info about me?? Do you religiously need to ask everyone around about my job? my activity? who I'm dating? Why why why??? I'm no one, does my failure spice up your life or does my success is your problem??, does everything about me have to be perfect?
When I said I don't have any driving licence, does that make your evening better? I didn't live under your shelter, I don't hang around with U, no no no I choose my life to be like this, so what if I'm a kindergarten teacher that only earn more than I should, so what?? This is my life, this is my freedom, this is passion, why why?? is it a joke if I'm not a full time Int. Architect... At least I'm not jobless and I got my job by myself not someone who knew my parent, though I can do that in a snap...
People this is FREEDOM, this is LIFE this is what I enjoy doing, UNTIL when??? until forever if I want to, I spend and live the way I'm afforded, it's cool..
Don't bother who I'm dating with, that's my friend... that is MINE, best is MY CHOICE, if he is someone live in a shabby torn shack, who cares, if he got pimple with studded all around his face NO NO NO don't u freaking CARE, it's out of my control if I'M DATING someone can afford to buy me diamond and pearls monthly..so what! This is me, I do whatever that I'm pleased to do.. Even its an eyesore for U, but for me is OK, bug off if U saw me playing hide and seek or play pretend with my nieces, they are mine! and it's fun... and if U happen to know that SEX is my part of my passion, don't u care too!!
If u really care or really wants to butt in, simply ask how am I doing, that's more than BETTER!!..

ps:: doesn't mean u r entitle to be my RELATIVE u can, relatively interfere in my LIFE
pss: If I know what is SEX, U don't have to bother getting your nose into my LIFE and try to talk about it to me
psss: If U live in a boring life, doesn't mean everyone have too~ SIMPLE as that!
pssss: NO, I'm not angry,
psssss: I'm annoyed

No comments: