Friday, December 5, 2008

if u think-

he makes the perfect bf, u are wrong he is not!!!
if u feel we are a cute partner-to-be nahh doesn't work that way...
if u think he is matured enough to make decision, well maybe yes mostly no
he is interested because I can do head job and hand job * and that is what he is lacking of*
since his virginity is raped by ME *as he wish* and since I'm in the mood of ripping up, and this man-eating creature is craving for some xpanding hot dog, why not! it's been a long time I had not taste something so raw and bla bla bla ....so lets get back to it..
as dates and call and whatever that bond-able for us, and friends and family members address us for a 'cute couple' 'best friends' 'soul mate' heh TAIK MU!!! none is close, he might be the best looking chaps I've dated for this month but wasn't the 'IT' one for this friendship/relationship. Well well well we've tried our hardest to please our cock's and pussy's but it almost down the drain, maybe maturity is the leakage factor or maybe we wasn't 'click' enough to make up the do's and don't.
Well off 'U' go sunny!! I'm not the kind of person who shout and scream whenever things doesn't stand up the way I wanted to, Im more to - ok bye NEXT, pls!!!
I'm hunting, yes I'm....eheheheheh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

still hunting? becareful what u might captured. Maybe the man who is too, over-experienced whom will make u craze for more and more from him...