Saturday, December 27, 2008

ennui

Pt 1

I met someone ONLINE *ah ha* who I guess is fun to get to know to, guy 1 is an Indian who works @ Pos Malaysia, guy 2 is same age with me *only god knows why I chose to chat with him, I usually go for someone much much OLDER and easily know who is JAMES INGRAM and DOLLY PARTON* he told me he is a Pilot, and guy 3 is a Ghanaian who studied @ UM *never in my life, IM still asking WHY*, everything went well with them, I'm ignoring the guy 3, eheh I don't know why, I don't know!!!!!!! gahh!!!!!!!
After a generous goodbye and planning to meet for a 'typical date' with guy 1 and a constantly ignoring Abu the Ghanaian, I went on with guy 2...

Something so cliche, traumatized and unbearably ennui but yet so addictive, I've dated a Pilot before way back when I'm still wearing a school uniform (White and Light Blue) *ah haa* I understand P-I-L-O-T in the consistency of 90/10 ahahha, but this boy *ok hard to be called a MAN* starts talking/blabbing about relationship *obviously with ME* and getting to know me -
less than 3 hrs knowing each other, and minutes on the phone *insufficient credit* -amazingg PILOT eh!!- he said he likes me and willing to get serious *ok OK I still can manage this* but when he said he wanted to asked me TO BE HIS WIFE *I stillll manage to reply* -I slowly start to accept Abu Ghana *I called him Abu Ghana*- at the same time my tummy is churning the whole IDEA of MARRIAGE - ENGAGEMENT- PROPOSAL - ahhhh gahhhh

(I've been in this kind of situation OK, and once I'm drown into this WEDDING PLAN MANIAC thingy, and It was kind of cute at first and head over heels but It won't last *the way U IMAGINE* blahhhh, so I'm good at handling things like this)

Ok so I said -
me:: Since u dead fuck serious, Y don't U come and meet me tomorrow !!

him: Owh soooorrryyy sayang (dear) I have something to do, I have to go to BB PLaza (some mall) to buy somethingggg... some other times ok

me:: Owh OK -was half way chatting with Abu Ghana-

him: tqqqqqqqqqqqq I love uuuuu, I really want u to be my wife, and I really LIKE YOU

me:: aaaaaa I GOT TO GO, I'm about to bath my GOLD FISH (3 a.m)

him: why why, okhhhayy ddddear I want tttoooo sleeepppp

me:: (hit the RED BUTTON on yr upper RIGHT @ YM) tata HISTORY

Pt 2

After a long chat with Abu Ghana, and an endless laughter, HE IS FK FUNNY, just what I needed!! ahah, and he show me his picture ...

him: show me his PIC *framed with hearts and flowers*

me:: U are SCARY

him: u r kidding rite,

me:: seriously U R

him & me :: managed to sort things out, and continue our laughter and whatever more, no no no nothing got to do with the S thingy!! PLSSSSSSSSSS NOOOOOOOO - went on till 4 a.m and sadly I have to say goodbye to Abu Ghana cause I'm about to hit the BUNK
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Woke up 4 hrs later and able to make Double Choc Chocolate Chip Cookies & Sweetcorn Chowder with Nachos and Cheeseee, (sober and able to hit the RECIPE with flying color,EAT ME)





sober and making!!! RED RUM utensils





ku pernah punya cinta, namun kini ku suka kamu, cinta ku dlu telah ku buang jauh,-Jadi sebab itu saya kirimkan sup ini kedepan!!

2 comments:

Aimi Jumeri said...

uchu buat the best Sweetcorn Chowder with Nachos and Cheeseee. cookies pun sedap. :D thnks uchu. sedap gila sumpah, tak tipu.

Daniel Asar said...

good appetite, Ciao