Monday, December 29, 2008

I'm worried

I'm super worried, towards the end of 08, I've dated few guys, I've met them from various background, it's super worrying, because all of them unable to take up challenges, gahhhh this is worryingggg!!!!! it's a fringing simple task and only some are able manage passing thru, this year I've made several chaps cried, reason? ME. why? I don't know, several chap have been orally slashed by my words (darling, I don't used foul lang, even if I'm super mad, I just consult them and spell a big U-R-A-M-A-N on their FOREHEAD, and telling them that is more than having a PENIS), others I can simply tolerate, but this 2 experiences scare me off them :::

---------
This man is directed by ME thru the PHONE to my house in BUKIT JELUTONG (I KNOW this sounds like I'm staying way over behind the shield of place call TOWN or whatever, but I'M not, this is a great place to live, something like retreat area, where serenity is promoted) as this is the 1st time he made ways to my house, so I directed him it's about slightly before 8pm, (HELLO, they do have street light, and shops and signboard to guide to, and DON'T forget on the other hand!! I'M DIRECTING him personally with towel clad to my body and for heaven SAKE my hair is still wet!!!! half way thru, almost reaching my house he commented, he is STRESS and need a break, OK I can TOLERATE this!!!

As he approaching my house, I asked him to wait cause I need to get dressed and get ready, gahhhh... minute after that he called again saying "EXCUSE ME CAN YOU SPEED UP, IT'S DARK AND I'M SCARED" - I'm stunt, and in my mind (GOSH, U R NOT 9 years old, YOU ARE FREAKING OLD, and U ARE AFRAID OF THE DARK) mannn what happen to the streetlight??? gahhhhh
----------------------------------

recently (about 15 min ago) 4 pm (take note)
while I'm having my nap, someone called, and willing to meet, brag my ass out telling me he wanted to see me, it's OK even it's a 5 min date-in-front-of-my-gate, I said ok and continue napping, 15 min before arrival he called me, I had my shower when he called ~

(The same thing happen), but different chap, almost-reaching-my house, in fact the houses he told me shows that is it close to MY HOUSE, it's almost there (and I'm still directing him) and he told me "I'M SUPER BLUR, STRESSED and shall we meet some other time" - I said (OK) (HISTORY)


ps: now I'm settling down eating pickles with H2O


pss: this answers all YOUR Q, why I'm seriously unattached!


psss: what happen to all this penises holder? aren't u supposed to be the one holding maps and navigate the treasure hunt, you you you, once a tribal leader and someone trusted to be FATHERED someone waaaaaaa.. I'm scared...


pssss: those chaps are older than me and they are what?? 29?? 26 even!! (not freaking 50)

psssss: I need some new excitement!!


pssssss: isn't easy to win a movie with gahhhhhhhhhhh (SAY IT OUT LOUD)




I'M not a cat person, but meet OUR cat CANTIKA ASHLYN (I heard its a HE)

ps: without any reason I'm placing Ashlyn's on board!

2 comments:

suya said...

die cantekkkkk

cakap kosong said...

cmana kalau saya kata "jom jumpa tapi awak kena kuar sendiri since saya takde kreta nak g amik awak..."