Monday, December 29, 2008

sun day =))

"Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away" - when everyone left home for swimming (inclusive the kids) I was alone with the 2 maids and my nanna, he came to me, I was still groggy in my disgusting Baju Kelawar, he is still the same the well dressed (board short + T) tak mandi I don't bother to take a shower or do anything, I'm stunt when he arrived, well this is me messy me, (take it or leave it) we had fun, we played catch and hide and seek, yeah unusual activity for the grown up, but who cares? this is it, at one point we are clashing with James Ingram and Dolly Parton on the other hand we are playing hide and seek, ~ love struck ~

I made froggy looking pancake for brunch... we ate and spend times, watching TV, and be in each other arms, and watch Hentai *grrrrrrrrrr*






DO IT with Nutella,Peanut B, Jammyy or Sambal *love ya muahs*

when you're gone ~ =``((


ps:: that is not a Babi face ok *it's "halal"*