Monday, December 8, 2008

~mamak I Love You~

just finished Raya Prayer, hit off to mamak for Roti Canai Telur, and I did say Selamat Hari Raya to all the Mamakians, no no no no this children is not motherless, the mother ordered Nasik Dagang/Minyak for Hari Raya, but they choose to enjoy the Raya with Mamak food, and hell ya it was enjoying since everyone dressed up and family-gathered at the restaurant, festively enjoying their morning canai and such with the other's ah haaaaaaa Shah Alam, SELAMAT HARI RAYA.. no I'm about to continue my sleep, I barely open my eyes (due to the late nite's hangover with Affendy,exchanging sexual thought on the raya eve, doesn't hurt though) during the raya khutbah (with the AC and the downpour)
I was awaken with my niece's laughter due to the shrieking Pak Imam's voice when he recites takbir raya.. It was hilarious he sounds like he choked on himself ROLF!!!...
I will sleep and become very ego-maniac, potato couch, and will eat constantly and moderately today!!!..I will read and sleep and eat and chat and do nothing, I choose not to mix and mingle with my relatives, they are here recently and obviously their BAD ATTITUDE RELIGIOUSLY TAG ALONG them.. ah ha shall not waste my time to be polite or giving my honesty towards their ear-tearing comment about the idea of me being happily swinging and the irrelevant of me being a teacher when I deserved to be an INTERIOR ARCHITECT, carrying A0's under my armpit hahahah pssfftttt (I don't want to sadden them up with my OK-YES-TQ-ONLY answer right!, its polite yet mind eating answer,) I'm not in the mood to argue, sorry dearies cousins I don't discuss about my own ass-smacking-lifestyle on hari raya, come onnnnn it's RAYA!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
ps::honesly the ORANG MINYAK movie does turn me ON- The satan's tanduk (horn) remind me of ingrown PENIS...
pss::seriously BOOK and BED are needed NOW NOW NOW....
psss::the boys @ Masjid was extremely INVITING with their kain pelekat-pin striped Baju Melayu arrrrrrrr let's do it in the attic!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW.. i like ur imagination... so creative...
Hope we can share our knowledge together...

add me on ur YM buddy : yuri_master2002

Hope to hear about u soon

rahmat haron said...

ha..ha..cool