Sunday, December 7, 2008

what more can I say...

(U)

  1. 'I'll pretend like we never know each other',
  2. 'I'll stop disturbing U',
  3. ' i will always pray for u... may Allah bless u... and may he bring u prince charming','now i know where do we stand at..... a guy like me can never be with a girl like u'
  4. he's more important rite?
  5. owh yea... kawan.... hmmmnn.... even me u didnt sms.... u can sms ******...
(Me)
  1. ok
  2. thank you
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1-5, thought only girls or 'pussies' recite all those phrases, I didn't remember any guys would ever said that, Hellooooo 1980's is calling U, and it's asking for your old-ill-treating attitude back, wohooo it's so yesterday. What happen to the I-know-he-is-only-your-friend attitude that I'm once lacking off *I have pussy* should U the one should be saying that instead of me saying HE IS JUST MY FRIEND!!! are u jlus?? nahhhhh I DONT THINK SO... but I think U R! or I pissed U off rite because with all I'm answering is OK and Thank You, eheheh 'what more can I say??

p/s:::when did I know U??? Yesterday rite??? I didn't asked U to mothered me!
pss::see why I texted your friend, because U r turning to be some MOMZILLA, instead of someone sweet and lovable that I'm interested to..
pss/s:aku terpedaya dengan muka jambu!!
psss/s:doen't means that U do pedicure and manicure just like US, U can act like one of us
pssss/s:off U go.. Next pls!!!!

No comments: