Monday, December 1, 2008

i thinkkkk

it's hard when people are attracted to u based on yr body part (ahahah) boobs, hand, butt, nose, eyes and so much more, when u can kiss better, when u can do the hand job, when u have the talent to 'pop' when do the head job ahahah, those can be the main reason why people choose to date u... arghhh it wasnt the all-I-want-thing-y all the time, sometimes its a good way to boost my self-esteem, bla bla bla but if its too often its becoming an annoyance, its irritate me it becoming an allergy to me, when someone will effortlessly drive all the way from tuhan je tahu ceruk mana just to meet me, and at the end of the day its my boob its the final destination.. urgh whats the point.. ok ok ok im taking the advantage to since my driver resigned i do need a free ride too to buy my fav book, to go to my fav eating spot- it's free + someone will be next to you holding yr hand...... kissing and bla bla bla at the end of the day its all seems so fake and fucktard ..

p.s - keep hunting ahahahaha

No comments: